• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi All

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hey guys and girls. I'm Noah. I used to be on this forum way back but I stopped going on because I grew outta Pokemon for the time being. Getting back into it again now since I have some mulah saved and free time on my hands. Nice to see you all again. To tell you a little bit about myself I like chicken and waffles, JRPGs, and Miami Heat basketball. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself as well. Be easy.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hey, Noah, welcome back to Pc. I also like waffles, hate chicken (Only the food, the animal's pretty cool if I do say so myself), not really into Basketball, and the only JRPGS I've liked are Fire Emblem and Pokemon, if that counts as a JRPG.

So, what's your favorite Pokemon game, and are you excited about the new Sinnoh remakes or Pokemon Legends: Arceus? I know I am, and you can probably guess why.

Years
  • Welcome MiamiHeat, I like chicken and waffles too!
    I do try and catch some NBA games when they air on the telly here, but it's not that often unfortunately. At a time I can actually watch them that is, because when they are live I'm usually asleep in my bed for the night. I manage to catch one game a week if I'm lucky. Don't really have a favorite team tbh.

Do you have a favorite pokemon or type?
    Mine's Glaceon and Ice types =3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! I have never had chicken and waffles together but I do like them separate, maybe I'll give it a try one day. Will you be getting the upcoming remakes of Diamond and Pearl?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Noah! Have you tried going to an admin to see if they can restore your old account?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hey, Noah, welcome back to Pc. I also like waffles, hate chicken (Only the food, the animal's pretty cool if I do say so myself), not really into Basketball, and the only JRPGS I've liked are Fire Emblem and Pokemon, if that counts as a JRPG.

So, what's your favorite Pokemon game, and are you excited about the new Sinnoh remakes or Pokemon Legends: Arceus? I know I am, and you can probably guess why.

Thanks for welcoming me back! Chicken is one of my favorite foods, the only reason I can see for you not liking it is you must be a vegetarian? Also I don't really blame you for not being into basketball. Well at least the NBA. As someone who has been a bball savant since I was a young boy the modern NBA is a just a giant charade at this point. I still love basketball as my main passion in life and always will but I cant really watch games anymore. As far as PKMN and FE being the only JRPGs you've ever liked, that's crazy!!! There are so many great JRPGs out there. Some of my favorites are Tales of Legendia, Rogue Galaxy, Radiata Stories, Phantom Brave, and Odin Sphere. My favorite Pokemon game is ORAS. Although it felt like one of the easier Pokemon games, everything was special for me from the music to the scenery to the DexNav feature to the mega evolutions. I used to always play my Omega Ruby save at my mentors house on his couch while I watched Steven Universe on Hulu and smoked loud. So whenever I think of the game, I think of the most simple times in my life. Yes of course I am excited for the Diamond and Pearl remakes but I don't have a Nintendo Switch unfortunately. I'm also excited for Legends Arceus but I'm really nervous about it. I understand that every creator of art in this world should step out their comfort zone at some point and try something new but to me there was never anything wrong with the formula that they've utilized for the past two and a half decades. To me the only changes they should make is to make the games way less linear, and to also stop making Pokemon that look like trash. The first four gens were the golden age as far as the aesthetics of the Mon go, especially Kanto, they should simply garner inspiration from there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Welcome MiamiHeat, I like chicken and waffles too!
    I do try and catch some NBA games when they air on the telly here, but it's not that often unfortunately. At a time I can actually watch them that is, because when they are live I'm usually asleep in my bed for the night. I manage to catch one game a week if I'm lucky. Don't really have a favorite team tbh.

Do you have a favorite pokemon or type?
    Mine's Glaceon and Ice types =3

Chicken and waffles are the best. My favorite combo of foods ever. Glaceon and ice types eh? Great pick. Squirtle will always be my favorite Mon but my favorite type is Dragon

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Welcome back! I have never had chicken and waffles together but I do like them separate, maybe I'll give it a try one day. Will you be getting the upcoming remakes of Diamond and Pearl?

Thank you for welcoming me. Yes, you must try chicken and waffles! But you have to go somewhere that does them good or your experience won't be what mine was at Fancys Southern Cafe in Fort Myers, Florida. I do not have a Switch ATM unfortunately so I'm unable to get the Diamond and Pearl remakes barring me getting the console, and as much of a Pokenerd as I am, any remake isn't enough of an incentive for me to get the Switch. If only they did better on SwSh I'd be more motivated to have the Switch in my household. Are you excited for them?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hey Noah! Have you tried going to an admin to see if they can restore your old account?

No I have not Fairy. But it's honestly nbd. I'm already more active on this acc than I was my old one.

Back