• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Hi all im new here! I had lost interest on pokemon 1 year ago but since i found out about these uber romhacks, i can't stop playing! I just want to say a BIG thanks to all romhackers who spend their precious free time to make romhacks for everyone. P.S. is pokemon diamond and pearl worth playing??? I stopped pokemon when everyone had LG/FR but i stayed with my ruby because of the secret bases,contests etc. It would be good to know.

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
Hey and welcome to PC. You like Rom Hacks huh? ^_^ then you should check out the ROM Hacking section here. Enjoy your stay at PC;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Thanks a bunch about the romhack section, finally i can see the development status of my favorite ShinyGold !

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Welcome to PC forums ShinyLugia ^^

Enjoy your time here, read the rules and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, I'll be glad to accept you ^^

Greetings,
~Hayate.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
Years
Welcome to Pc! Hope you have loads o fun! (by the way, i am the one with one of the longest introductions, so well done on keeping it short and sweet).

Back