• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all,

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    just thought id make a post saying hi to everyone, can't wait ti talk to you all :]

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    hey, welcome aboard :)
    make sure you take a look at the rules, and otherwise just have fun.
    You'll mostly see me in the emulation section
    ~Ben

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Hey welcome to pc, message me if you need anything, although looks over the rules would be more recommend so you do that and have fun :D

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    hi and welcome to PC hope you like it here ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    hey guys/girls sorry i didn't respond sooner, bunch of stuff came up in the past few weeks. thanks for the warm welcoming all. :]
    If anyone ever wants to converse or anything, feel free to im me via AIM, or add my myspace/facebook. i always love meeting new people, especially ones that play pokemon :D

AIM: asyousleepx90 < its a song by something corporate, im not some kind of stalker or anything :P
    myspace: pm for link, i dont have 15 posts yet :[
    facebook: ^ same :[

ps: i'm also VERY much into photography, i'll be persuing it when i go off to college alongside nursing, because i love helping people. :D
    so if you're into photography, feel free to contact me somehow. :D

nice meeting you all! hope to talk to you all soon! and i'll read the rules as soon as im done posting this.
    ....*finishes*
    *scampers off to read rules*

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey boy, I'm Vavavoom. <~ Welcome to the forum! Be sure to make friends. Ok? XD Have fun. ^^

Back