• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Bonjour, Guten Tag, Oi, Привет, Hola, Jo Napot Kivanok...I'm new!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Yes that is Hi in English, French, German, Portugese, Russian, Spanish and Polish!!

Anyway I'm Ant/ Bob The Builder, I'm 12 and come from England and hope to make heaps of friends.

I've been a mega fan of Pokemon since I was 3 or 4 my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal

My Pokemon Games are; Pokemon Blue (still in good condition!) Pokemon Gold, Silver, Emerald, 2 Diamonds & Pearl

I like Water Pokemon followed by the supreme awesomeness of Dragons!

Bob The Builder FTW!!!

Bye!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, that was quite the diverse introduction, wasn't it?

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! I am certain you will have no issues whatsoever making some really good friends during your stay. One would almost have to be a hermit in order to not make them around this particular community. xD

Wow, your Blue version is still in good condition? One certainly doesn't find that too often! I do believe my first Blue version bit the big one quite a while ago.
    (Then again, it was purchased around the time they were initially released...)

Well, I can't say I like the Water-type, but I do admire the fact that you have been playing Pokemon for so very long. It is always my pleasure to welcome a fellow veteran of the series! I foresee you being very active in discussions about the "good ol' days", huh?

I'm glad that you have decided to make an account here! Being a member of PC is pretty darn fun, and I'm sure you will come to see that very soon.

Have a great time!
    Take care.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Thanks Hiidoran, I like to meet other players who have been playing for a few years, as I say once a fan always a fan!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hi! great to see another person here. I always liked to battle, but now with Wi-Fi I can do it all the time. enjoy your time here!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    lol finally another french guy!
    Sa va? fais toi plaisir ici,c bien a ca que sa sert non? xD
    a plus

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Thanks Adam and Bludy Cosmic, I think I have Wi-Fi so I get to use GTS and can battle

I'm not French but thanks anyway, I can understand French well though

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow. :shocked:
    amazing for you to know a lot of languages. :)
    you should treasure that knowledge. ;)

anyways, welcome to PC.
    hope you'll have a great time here in the community.
    read and keep in mind the rules, k?

enjoy your stay~

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I will always like to have more friends...especially with such unique languages......so uh, do you know hindi??

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

TriVu

Electric Executor
    Years
    Hey, I am from England too :)
    Surely you must have gotten a online translator to find out all of them languages :P
    I have also been a fan of pokemons since I was 4, Its always nice to find friends online :)
    Feel free to accept my friend req :)

Years
    Hey there =D Welcome to teh Pokecommunity! Sure you'll fit in just fine here! If your looking to make friends, chat and so then you should check out the PC chat ^_^

o.o

Or if not then all is well...

x_x

*runs*

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Welcome! I really didn't expect to see Russian in there, so I sent you a Friend Request! I rarely do that anymore...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I didn't use a translator =) and thanks for the friend requests, i forgot 1 though, shalom (Aracbic) I think

Back