• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :D

*Latias

It's so cool.
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Hi everyone! I'm a new member of this forum...
    I registered because I obviously like pkmn, and because I found this forum on the Internet and I liked it very much!
    Well... English is not my mother language but... I'll do my best. :) You're free to correct me if I make mistakes! xD

Bye :D

Last edited:

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Well hello there and welcome to the Pokecommunity, i hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, i am right here to help.

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey dude it's nice to meet you, few months ago I was new too, this is the first forum I've joined (apart from a DragonBall Z Forum that's practicly dead). Anways need any help look me up :D

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Thank you all!
    So, which is your favorite pokemon game?
    My favourite generation is the third, so I would say it is Emerald. :)
    However, I prefer the gameplay of B/W, and I'm waiting for the remakes of R/S, so that I could play them again, but with a better graphic and little cooler details.

Last edited:
    Back