• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi:D

Years
    • uk
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hi guys!! Um yeah i'm new to here soo yeah o.o XD

Well I don't really know what to say so bye. XD

(&my fave pokemon is Shaymin :D)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welcome! ~ Shaymin is a cute Pokémon :3 But yeah, I love your name and I'm sure I'll see you around the community. ^^

Years
  • Hi guys!! Um yeah i'm new to here soo yeah o.o XD

Well I don't really know what to say so bye. XD

(&my fave pokemon is Shaymin :D)

Hi TwilightSky, I am Hikari.

Since you haven't described yourself much, I recommend you just browse the forum and see what you like.

I tend to browse mostly Other/Pokemon Trivia but I am also active in the Pokemon Gaming areas and New Users/Welcome.

If you need someone to help you settle in, Hikari is your girl.

For the tough questions, you can direct them at any of those users with the bold colored name.

To welcome you, here's a cute Shaymin:

Spoiler:

Hikari also hopes you make new friends during your time at PC.

Well, we'll meet again sometime...

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi TwilightSky, my name's Teezee. It's really nice to meet you. :D

That's alright, I can understand that you don't feel like saying much, and you don't have to if you don't want to. ^^

Shaymin is such an adorable Pokemon, it always reminds me of generation 4.

Would you like to talk about the fourth generation games? Then I'm sure this would be the section for you. ^^

Do you like the Pokemon Anime? If so, then I'm sure you'd be interested in this section.

Is there a question about the forum? Or would you like to make a suggestion? Then this section is where you'll need to go if you need to make any suggestion. :)

Would you like someone to show you around the forums and guide you around in the sections you'd like? Then this thread is where you can ask for a mentor, and they can guide you around the forums. ^^

You can have a chat to the new people that have just registered on the forum and users that have been around on the forum for quite a while in The New Users' Hangout thread.

Most of us are open and friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to us, we'll be sure to help you in any way as possible. :)

Welcome aboard, btw. ^^

Back