• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi-de-hi!

Action_Hero

Super-Hero
Years
  • Hi-de-hi, everyone! I'm new here! My name is Myeca Joanna..... or..... MJ for short. I'm a big fan of Hi-5 and Pok?mon. If you don't believe me, here is my collection of them.
    Hi-de-hi!
    :bandit:

Normal

Type: Normal!
    Years
  • Hi.

Welcome, MJ! I'm a newbie myself, hope you have a good stay here. See you around.

Action_Hero

Super-Hero
    Years
  • ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Hey,welcome to the PC and nice to meet you!Hope you have fun here and stay out of trouble!Well PM me if you wanna be friends!Well see you around!Bye!

I sometimes get into trouble. Not all the time!

Action_Hero

Super-Hero
    Years
  • That Pok?mon t-shirt is from my buddy, Arielle Joyce. Her mom doesn't let her watch Pok?mon, but, when her mom isn't there watching her, she just turn the channel on the TV, to watch Pok?mon!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there MJ! ^^ Oooh, that's quite the collection you have there. X3 Welcome to PC! ^o^ Have a fun time here, enjoy your stay. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
  • wellcome to pc.great coletion you have there.contact me for help or want to be friends.

sincerly
    ///envy///

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Hiya, MJ! Welcome to PC. I'm The Songbird, one of the few Gym Leaders here. *hands you some muffins* Enjoy your stay, and you're welcome to PM me if ya wish to be friends.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hello MJ! I'm Amaya, I hope you have the best time at the Pokecommunity! You'll be finding it addictive XD

Back