• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.Do you have issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
Years
  • Hey everybody here at PokeCommunity.
    I'm sorry for being such a jerk.
    Oh, and Second Coming of Jebus, I guess someone has been hacking my account. Sorry. :( I'm back, thanks to google Chrome and it's wonderful "incognitus" windows :) but I'm not going to be too active. You can welcome my "Second Coming" (LOL) at the Newcomer's Forum.
    Last thing I was gonna say is you can complain about your horrible life here in this thread.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Ummm, Ok. Way to Troll. Well now that I'm here I hate the manager of the job I applied for. I went to my interview (after biking across town) he said let's do it in another 2 hours.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Jebus? HERETIC, hang thy witch upon thy latis door. haha jk but my problem is that it keeps snowing and I am the own that gets stuck shoveling the driveway.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • My life isn't really that horrible but some horrible things do happen in it :/

Currently I'm separated from the boy I love more than life itself, and it really sucks because neither of us know when he's coming back to get me. I really miss him and it could be weeks or it could be months...he's away on music business and they haven't really given him an estimate of how long he'll spend away. It all depends on how successful he is. But I love him so much and so I'll wait as long as I need to for him :pink_giggle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back