• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Eeverybody.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
  • Welcome to PC hav fun and dont ask me for help or i will enrage your soul with the darkness and anger of da 3\/0LNess

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Hello Takesi. Welcome to.... here o_O have fun.... or dont. you deside O_o anyway if you need any help just dont pm me... o_O nah just kidding. I love helping. Do pm me 2 me :) gosh im talking o_O cya ya :classic:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • TakeshiKagaFan said:
    I'm TakeshiKagaFan, and I'm a new member of this forums.

Thanks,
    TakeshiKagaFan

Welcome to the boards TakeshiKagaFan. That guy in your avatar...isn't that the guy that bites that yellow bellpeper raw in this cooking show?

Years
  • Yo, Iron Chef fan person thing. I`m Angel.
    Have fun here, and all of that stuff that everyone always says in these topics.
    Fear Emril! He will say "BAM!" and make you eat Crest Tooth Paste that tastes like bad cinimon!

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Yo, Iron Chef fan person thing. I`m Angel.
    Have fun here, and all of that stuff that everyone always says in these topics.
    Fear Emril! He will say "BAM!" and make you eat Crest Tooth Paste that tastes like bad cinimon!
    Lol, I don't get the last part XD

Btw welcome to PC!!! If you need any help...Just PM meeee!! I'm Taki the pokecat fan btw! XD

Years
  • You know? Emril? He`s that guy with that show on the Food Network. He always says "BAM!" and I hate him because of it. He was also in a toothpaste comercial, when they said they made better tasting "gorumet esque" tooth paste. He yelled "BAM!" and I threw a pillow at the TV. True story.

MasakazuTamuraFan

Masazkazu Tamura's #1 fan
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    Welcome to the boards TakeshiKagaFan. That guy in your avatar...isn't that the guy that bites that yellow bellpeper raw in this cooking show?

Yep. That's the one, Zapchu. This guy also did the Japanese voice of "The Collector" on "Pokemon The movie 2000: The Power of One." That's Yellow Bell Pepper. You need some spelling on your post.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to these wacky boards Takeshi, I hope ya have fun and post alot and dont hesitate if ya wanna be buddies just ask me XD. I am a very kind person like lots of people on these boards XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back