• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody :D

Years
    Hi, I'm pretty new here, and i hope that I'll have a good time here.
    I have played Pokemon for å long time now.
    I try to combine my favourite pokemons by their designs as well as power. Few of my favourite Pokemon so far are; Blaziken, Ampharos, Leafeon, Altaria, Milotic, Glaceon etc(just to mention a few).
    :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Omg, hello there and welcome to the forums! We're definitely happy to have you here in PC! I assure you that you would have a good time here, I doubt it if you wouldn't since there are basically lots of things that you will be interested here and also a lot of things that you will be able to contribute. You could also meet some friends at the same time, so what's not to like? :]

Everyone had been a fan for almost as long as 10 years or a decade now. Well, it had already been part of our childhood days and I'm actually pretty shocked that everyone, including me had survived for that long and still a fan as of today! What was your first game by the way? Would you mind telling us what had gotten you into it? I really love to know new member's past experience with Pokemon since reading them brings back lots of good memories too.

I absolutely love those Pokemon that you mentioned most especially Glaceon which is I'm a huge fan of, but I'm not really a Competitive battler & all. I only catch those Pokemon that I want and those that I consider adorable and cute, those who are not aren't in my team. Though, whenever I'm in the mood. I tend to catch all of 'em whatever they might look like, rofl .. Kidding, but yes I catch every Pokemon that I see in the wild and I also have a thing for cute types! :D

There are basically lots of boards to check out here so just explore around and join the discussions you want to join. As what as I have mentioned, you'll also be able to meet friends! And to remind you, keep in mind that PC is very strict with its rules, so if you still haven't given a look yet. Make sure to do so now! You don't want to get bitten by a staff member, no? ;;

If you need a hand or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. Feel free to drop by on my profile as well and leave a message if you want to talk. I'm always around! Have a great time here and I'll be looking forward to see you around then. 'kay? ♥

Back