• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody *huggles*

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • Welcome to PC and all that jazz.

Yes. I guess youa re new to this world called PC. I guessing that you are a Drew fan and watch the pokemon anime too. THen I guess you posting a lot in the Pokemon ANime section. THere also a lot of other things you can do here on PC too like make friends or play strange little games. It all your choice here on PC.

PM me if you want a friend or have any questions.

Have fun and follow the rules.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • *hugs back* Hello and welcome to PC, what a nice and warm entrance, I hope to see you active here =) Now remember to always read the Rules "Sorry Matt" and have fun as well. I'll see you around now

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Heya! ^^
    Nice name.
    Welcome to the community, Private Message me if ya want a friend! ;)
    Cya around PC =D

-DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Hello new user. I think you will post in the Anime Section. Thats my opion dont worry about it. I only arrived here last weekend. So if you want to give me a welcome. Click back and then click on philip 1992 is here. As soon as you get 15 posts you can put links.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Now remember to always read the Rules "Sorry Matt" and have fun as well. I'll see you around now

XD?

Hi! Welcome to PC, Have fun here. If you need anyhelp be sure to PM me. Or if you just want to be friends.
    As Mr. Lee, has posted the rules I strongly advise that you click that link and read them. XP

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Greetings and hello to PC =D
    I like your name,it's really cute ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time here ;D PM me if ya want to be friends or need help with anything *gives Kanna plushies*

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends and send alot of posts PM me if you want a friend or need any help and enjoy it here! ^-^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello, and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you with us. Hope you have some good times here, and decide hang around for awhile. ^^

Years
  • Kakashi Hatake, I know you're trying to be nice, but you're not supposed to post twice in a thread if you didn't make it. ^^; Please remember that next time.

We can all guess you're new *pokes join date* XD
    So, let's keep it short and sweet today: welcome and have fun! ^^

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! If you want to be friends or have any questions, feel free to PM me! ...Oh, and I love your username!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • hey and welcome! Hope you have fun, and if you have questions or want to be friends, PM me!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • I hope you have your fun here, since there's lots here.

Read out our rules, and PM me if you wish to talk!

Back