• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everybody.I'm CaRtOOn's brother!!!

Years
  • Hi ,everybody!!! I'm CaRtOON's little brother

CaRtOON: Yeah! You mess with him, then you have just p***ed me off!! ^^; So make him feel welcome! BTW, he's a matrix fanatic ^.^

I like The Matrix its a COOl movie!I was a bit disapointed at the Matrix Reloaded... :disappoin .I think the Matrix Reloaded had too much adult scenes..
    My favorite food is...EVERYTHING!!MUAHAHAHAHAA(cough,cough)
    whoa, i'm tired..... :tired:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hello, DUDE!!!
    You gonna like it!!!
    It really nice to meet ya!!!
    Just to warn you.
    I am a bit psychotic.
    XDDDDD

DUDE!!!

Years
  • Hi,everybody!!!thank yall for answering me ,I got many posts in just one day!!!I'm nervous when I'm new,
    actually I'm trembling right now!!!*sniff,sniff* thanks yall you make me feel welcome!!:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^ Your sister's popular here so I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends with her around. ;P I hope you have fun!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You forgot to log out of his account. ^_^;

Welcome!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I forgot to log off his account!! XD I'm so f***ing stupid!!! XD Oh well, I deleted that one and posted it again on my account!! XD Anyways...

Hey, little bro! Hope ya enjoy your stay! ^^

LOL @ Sapphire. That's clever, I should do that at least once O.o;;

Remember people!! He's mah little bro and if you mess with him, you're messing with me!

I don't think he's hard to get along with, he's a nice kid. Nice than me.. >.<;; A LOT nicer than me. ^^;

*gets killed by PC members*

~CaRtOON

Years
  • Hi,everybody!boy,I'm getting tired of this...Anyways I noticed I am getting a lot of resposes from people. I am honored to be answerd by all of yall....*sniff* I wont cry again...thanks yall!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Matrix Treecko said:
    Hi ,everybody!!! I'm CaRtOON's little brother

CaRtOON: Yeah! You mess with him, then you have just p***ed me off!! ^^; So make him feel welcome! BTW, he's a matrix fanatic ^.^

I like The Matrix its a COOl movie!I was a bit disapointed at the Matrix Reloaded... :disappoin .I think the Matrix Reloaded had too much adult scenes..
    My favorite food is...EVERYTHING!!MUAHAHAHAHAA(cough,cough)
    whoa, i'm tired..... :tired:
    Hi! I like the Matrix too, I like the first Matrix movie the best. :P

Back