• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody! I'm Nevobet!

Years
  • Hello I'm Nevobet, My real name is Nevo. I'm 16 years old and live in israel.
    there is not a lot of people who know something about Pokemon or video games in general so that's kinda sad living here {XD} .
    Anyways My first Pokemon game was Silver on the GameBoy Color,
    since then I played almost every Pokemon game. Ummm my favorite type is Grass ( Sceptile is love, Sceptile is life! {XD})
    I like to draw, write ummm I study to become a software engineer so developing games is one of my hobbies. oh and video editing also.

Thank you for reading and please add me if you want :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sceptile is awesome. =D I'll be choosing Treecko as my starter when Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out, it's really exciting. Welcome to PC, Nevo!

Aw, stinks there aren't many Pokemon fans over there but luckily here on PC we're everywhere. Tons of fans from all over the world here so you won't have trouble meeting great people and discussing Pokemon with them. :) Silver/Gold were great games so you have pretty good taste.

Pretty awesome that you want to develop a game too, good luck with that. Enjoy yourself here and be sure to stick around!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hiya there! If you were to ask me who's my favorite grass type, I'd say Torterra! Grass/Ground combination is awesome! Although I admit Sceptile has his own advantages in speed and really came in handy in Pokemon Conquest! My very first game was Yellow actually, so I kinda knew some of the pokemon by the time I got to Gold.

I like drawing too, but I mainly draw pokemon; some are sad attempts, others come out pretty good. I guess it just depends. Writing is good for you, so I'm glad you like doing such. Software engineer? That sounds interesting, but the job sounds pretty complex since you need to be really good at computers. Everyone has their own talents. Welcome again to PC Nevo and may you have a wonderful day in Israel! Just a Mexican girl saying hello from the American country!

Years
  • Thanks Cabbage and sheep :D
    I'll be choosing Treecko as my starter too, ORAS looks really good!
    from what I've seen, you looks like a huge fan of fire type Pokemon, Cabbage, Am I right ? :)
    My favorite fire Pokemon is Charizard of course, Charmander was my starter at Red.
    Your favorite color is green? mine is also green :D

Back