• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everybody!

artclark06

best of the best
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    Hi everyone! I am new to this site, and i have 1 question, what do you do here?!?!?!?!?!?!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Welcome, I'm new too. Make sure you follow the Rules and you'll have a great time here! Well, there's quite a bit you can do here, so I'm not going to go through it all... basically, you chat of the Forums... if you wanna see the topic then go have a look! I hope to see you around!

artclark06

best of the best
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    im alright. thanks for answering my question, but does anyone know how to make pokemon games for GBA?

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum. You don't really make the games for the GBA, they're called hacks. The hack showcase is in one of the categories. Check there.

Siimo

Back