• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    I'm new =D
    Yeah, so, I was told to make a new thread and introduce myself.

So...

I like to write, I have several fanfictions up (under the same name I have here.)

I am attempting, notice the word I use, to start a hack, but I'm having major problems with getting the scripts I write into the game.

HI TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!! I'M WEIRD AND ENJOY THAT FACT VERY MUCH!!!

Welcome to PC! :3 It's nice to see more writers around the forum; perhaps you should drop by the Fan Fiction & Writing section and show everyone some of your work? I'm sure the FF&W regulars would love that! I really want to get back into writing but you won't believe how lazy I've been lately, haha. x__o;;

I'm not much of a hacker but it's something I've always wanted to try. Sadly I can't really give any tips on that since I've never really tried to work on one. XD; But I'm sure you can find help if you dig around the Emulation section!

Anyways, welcome again! Hope you stick around, and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk ~

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to PC! :3 It's nice to see more writers around the forum; perhaps you should drop by the Fan Fiction & Writing section and show everyone some of your work? I'm sure the FF&W regulars would love that! I really want to get back into writing but you won't believe how lazy I've been lately, haha. x__o;;

I'm not much of a hacker but it's something I've always wanted to try. Sadly I can't really give any tips on that since I've never really tried to work on one. XD; But I'm sure you can find help if you dig around the Emulation section!

Anyways, welcome again! Hope you stick around, and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk ~
    Wow, that was fast! Thanks for responding to me =D I'm feeling pretty stupid right now, considering I have just about no idea on how to do anything on the site.
    What do FF&W regulars and VM mean? xD
    And how do I get to the ffn section?

FF&W would stand for the Fan Fiction & Writing section, while FF&W regulars would be the members that post/visit there frequently. :3 And VM is visitor message, which you can do by going to someone's profile (click their username) and writing a message using the text box that's there. It's a convenient way to talk to people!

You can get to FF&W by going to the main forum page (www.pokecommunity.com) and scrolling down until you find it ~ there's a lot of different sections on this forum to visit!

Sorry for not being clear, but hopefully you understand what I mean now. n__n

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    FF&W would stand for the Fan Fiction & Writing section, while FF&W regulars would be the members that post/visit there frequently. :3 And VM is visitor message, which you can do by going to someone's profile (click their username) and writing a message using the text box that's there. It's a convenient way to talk to people!

You can get to FF&W by going to the main forum page (www.pokecommunity.com) and scrolling down until you find it ~ there's a lot of different sections on this forum to visit!

Sorry for not being clear, but hopefully you understand what I mean now. n__n
    Don't worry about not being clear. You were, I'm just not good with this whole forum thing yet =)
    And thank you! I'm going to go and check it out right now =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Welcome Rikilucario to PC. I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

How are you liking this place? If it's your first time using a forum, get to know the rules.

If you wanna chat with me, shoot me a VM. I see Cirno already told you how to.

Have fun.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, rikkilucario7! It's certainly nice to see that someone has an interest in posting their fanfics here on the forum. I'm the moderator of Fanfiction & Writing, so if you have any questions at all about there (or the forums in general), feel free to ask.

For your hacking questions, definitely check out the Emulation forum. Looking around there and asking questions will certainly help you with your hacking skills.

I have to say that I absolutely love the picture in your signature. Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon, but I don't have much art of it. Your signature is one of the most interesting art pieces that I've seen of Lucario.

Enjoy your time here on PC!

Back