• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI EVERYBODY

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2013
    Hi guys, my name is Lance a.k.a OnTheNextLevel

This is really unrelated but if you could take a moment to watch the first video in my Pokemon LeafGreen playthrough

My channel's name is **edited**

You don't have to watch it but if you do and you enjoy it please like it and if you would like to see more then subscribe. I would really appreciate it. :)

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here. Enjoy your stay. :3

Years
  • Hi there Lance, welcome to PC! I recommend you do any advertising through your signature rather than in your post. PC has a pretty strict stance on that since we don't want people joining just to advertise their channel or anything. Signatures are a-okay in that regard, though, so if you have an itch to show off your channel then you can always include that there! Just a heads up for the future. There's also a Let's Plays section where you can post some of your videos once you've read over its rules. Lots of options for you!

And do indeed tell us a little bit about yourself, yes? You didn't give us much to go off of so we'd love to know more about you as a person and Pokemon fan. You can tell us when you got into Pokemon, why you joined PC, and what your favorite game is for starters. ^^ There's so much you can say to make it easier for peeps to reply to your thread so be sure to do that if you have time.

Have an amazing stay here and let me know if you need any help! I'd love to point you in the right direction if you're lost and so would our other lovely moderators. ♥ See you and great meeting you! :)

Back