• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everybody!

xRZRsabre

gonna get pokemon y soon :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Hi, I'm sabre. Call me sam for short, because I guarantee you're pronouncing that wrong :D.

So, yeah. This is my first time on a forum. I'm trying to get used to things and hopefully make some friends.

My favorite pokemon is ludicolo, and sapphire is my favorite game in the series. I'm an ok competitive battler, and I'm always willing to learn.

I'm also pretty interested in rom hacking, i might eventually look into trying to make one. Anyway, I believe that wraps it up.

If I broke any rules or anything in this post (not sure how i could ._.) please let me know as soon as possible :D.

Thanks, and hopefully I'll make a signature soon :P.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi Sam, nice meeting ya! A biiig welcome to PC to ya!

Mmm, PC is a fairly large forum, but, you'll indeed get used to it, and it adds to the fun to contribute to the many topics posted around here! And of course, as you post, you'll meet loads of people, in which, don't be shy on talking with them, as you'll find that they're pretty nice! In fact, I'll be glad to have you as a PC friend as well, as you can send me a friend request anytime, or maybe we can message each other on Visitor Messaging or Private Messages to chat. :3

Take a look at our Battle Center if you're into competitive battling too. We've got all sorts of topics that relate to competitive battling, and you can ask some questions about competitive battling there as well! There is even many resourced there you can check back to, so you'll be able to read up on various guides related to competitive battling as well. Feel free to visit PC's Showdown server too, where a bunch of us regulars will chat and battle there. Hope to see you there too!

If you're interested in ROM Hacking, maybe take a look at our Emulation and ROM Hack board as well? You can check out various guides about ROM Hacking, as well as create your own group of members to help you out on a ROM hack, should you wish to create one! I hope you'll have a great time visiting there!

And don't worry; you're not breaking any rules! But I do recommend reading the rules in case you're wondering what they are - you can find them in our community announcements board here. If you have any questions or anything, all you need to do is ask! We'll be glad to help, especially myself at anytime! Have fun and take care, mmkay? c:

xRZRsabre

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Wow, thanks so much! Now i know what to do. This is pretty cool, I'm excited. Thanks ^^

Oh psh, you definitely didn't break any rules there. That would be too silly! Welcome to the forum, Sam. :D Props for being a Sapphire fan because that probably is the Pokemon game I've poured most time into with around 300 hours.

Competitive battling is fun to learn and we always have resources as well as people willing to help out over at the Battle Center, which is definitely a great board and worth stopping by. I use Smogon for some of my strategies and movesets but am thinking it's about time to start working on teams and putting them together myself just to see how well I'd fare. I already have some cool Pokemon that I've bred in X so that opens doors for potentially trying out competitive battling over wi-fi. So fun, so fun!

Wishing you lots of luck in learning how to make a hack too, whenever you decide to start learning. It's.. pretty tough at first but seems very worth it once you finally have a game ready to share with the community. So have a good time and all that stuff, yes? I hope to see you around lots and we can chat anytime if you're interested.

xRZRsabre

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Thanks sheep! I'm loving it here so far. I'm having fun and I'm barely even posting ^^

xRZRsabre

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Well, ludicolo is my favorite for a lot of reasons.

He carried me through sapphire from roxanne to steven, I have him at level 93 in my game :)

His demeanor is pretty hilarious and fun too, he kinda matches my personality in some ways.

I also love him in competitve play, he's a deadly rain sweeper.

Back