• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody~

Years
    I joined PC because I desperately needed a trade, but I've decided to stick around because the community seems really nice and very active.
    I love playing games, watching anime and movies, and reading books.
    Some of my favourite games (and series) include: Metroid, Pokemon, Dark Souls, Metal Gear, Crusader Kings II, Armored Core, The Elder Scrolls, Fire Emblem, etc.
    I recently finished re-reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and I am looking for something new to read. ^^

Looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends I can game with.

PS.
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but oh well...
    Whenever I recieve a PM, I get a box pop-up in the middle of my screen, is there any way to disable that?
    Thanks.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Howdy! Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    Hope you have a fantastic time here, and VM me if you'd like to chat :)

Unfortunately I don't know if there's any way to disable the PM notifications. One of the staff can probably provide a more decisive answer.

Years
    Hey there, it's great that you want to stick around with us~! <3 Hopefully you'll find yourself at home and have a good time making new friends and trading as much as you want to, alongside all the other things we have to offer here! :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat and say hi! Have a good weekend!

Back