• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody!!

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
Years
  • Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity. (I sound like a GameShow host) Helllooo annnd wellcome to the PokeCommunity Gameshow. First question 1) Whooo am I? LOL ^.^;

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • welcome abord! *does noodle...eeer newbie...dance...* stay hactive, obey the rulz and have fun! PC is the best and youll really like it trust me ~_^ see ya around!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Welcomnezz! Hey! it'z againzt the law to be board in PC! Have fun! :P
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!
    l83

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yay the boared guys un-boared...lol youll notice that here at PC theres something going on ALL the time. so youll never be bored! have fun!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i know its a bad habbit...anyways...*whispers to JKaizer* you ever correct me again and its -bleepin- -bleepity- -beep- off with your head...lol j/k *looks around and expects a punch* as you can see we like to kid around here alot *doges a thrown object* hehe sometimes we get hurt *gets peged by a shoe in the forhead* ouch...

anyways here we keep you prisoner and never let you leave and if you tell anyone *looks around* youll get the JKaizer special...lol j/k j/k ....man i should stop joking i have to constantly doge objects...

aaaaaa

like omfg! welcome a-board the board! like stay teh leet, totally!

Back