• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone. I'm Leviane.

Leviane

Rookie Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Leviane, but you can call me Javier. I'm intrested in many things. I like to sprite on my laptop when I have time. I'm 15 years old and I started High School a week ago. I'm planning to make a Pokemon Hack but, I don't know how to use some programs or even understand them, I don't even know if my hack will be possible...Well, that's all, I hope I can be a great help in here. Oh, I almost forgot! I might not have internet in a random day, so, you can expect me being missing for some days (I'm lucky I have internet now! ( It happens a lot...)). If you want me to tell you the story that I've made for the hack ( What I have so far ) or show some sprites that I've had made so far, just ask.

-Leviane

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi, Laviane!
    My name's George, I'm a Pokemon Hacker, nice 2 meet U!
    Welcome 2 PC!
    Have a nice times here!
    U R interesting 'bout the Rom Hacking?
    Look@here.

Hooray, first post!

Sir Codin

Hey, I don't know how to use ROM Hacking programs either. Then again, I don't have the time to sit down and learn them. You might.

Anyway, welcome to ze Pokecommunity forums. You'll love the Kool-Aid.

Have fun.

Leviane

Rookie Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks guys. I'll take all the help and advice I can get. I hope I can help you guys and the other members on something one of these days.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Leviane, but you can call me Javier. I'm intrested in many things. I like to sprite on my laptop when I have time. I'm 15 years old and I started High School a week ago. I'm planning to make a Pokemon Hack but, I don't know how to use some programs or even understand them, I don't even know if my hack will be possible...Well, that's all, I hope I can be a great help in here. Oh, I almost forgot! I might not have internet in a random day, so, you can expect me being missing for some days (I'm lucky I have internet now! ( It happens a lot...)). If you want me to tell you the story that I've made for the hack ( What I have so far ) or show some sprites that I've had made so far, just ask.

-Leviane

Welcome to PC Javier, my name is Diablo and I am 18 years old about to finish school Yay :). Hope you have a good time in High School I know it will be great.

Hope you have a great time and make heaps of cool friends :)

TY

Hello there, my name is Shadow, 16 years old and dying of the heat atm lol...

Have fun here and like anyone said... make loads of friends...

Years
  • Hello, Leviane, and welcome to PC!

You're a spriter? Why not check out our active Pixel Art section? :3 You can show off some of your work there; just make sure to read the rules so you know where to post what and you'll be good to go~!

The Emulation section, as already posted, is great for help with hacks. It's got resources, tools, and tutorials amongst other things for you to play around with. Unfortunately I'm not a hacker so I can't really help you out past that. >:

Anyway, enjoy your stay and see you around!

Leviane

Rookie Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks! That'll Help me a lot. I would take a mentor, but I've read that I have to be on often, I would but, I dont have internet right now (What!? Again!? Aaaaaahhh!!!). I'm using my Grandma's Internet ( only for today ) so when I get a more working Internet I'll take a mentor. Thanks everyone for giving me a warm welcome! I hope everyone has a great time including me. C'ya around!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years

-Leviane

G'day mate, sorry for the late welcome.
    Welcome to PC though.
    I'm not in the Emulation scene, so I can't help you there.
    Everyone has provided links to you, so all I can say is;
    If you wanna chat, visit my page and drop a VM.
    Byeeeeee~ :)

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Hello Leviane and welcome to the PC. I am not into hacking but as you can see, you logged into the right place to get help in that. Welcome and well met, hope to see you around the forum a bit.

Back