• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone. I'm new here.

Hey there Vinicio! Welcome to the forum, great to meet you. :D

I love water types myself, they're among some of the coolest types! Wartortle will always be one of my favorites but way back when I adored Lapras so very much. We actually have an open water type fanclub that you could dive into (pun intended, maybe?) so why not join up? The members would love to have you. :)

Enjoy your time on the community and be sure to contact a staff member for any help you might need! We're always glad to assist. How long've you been playing Pokemon? Is there anything you're looking to do here? PC's a pretty big place so I'm sure you'll find lots to keep you busy. Cheers, have fun!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    welcome, viniciojr!

So you love water types? the link Sheep gave you will be just the right place for you then! :) (ermahgerd why u ninja me sheep?!)

I'd also like to know more about you, we're very curious here :3
    if you ever need help just ask!

WhtKnt

Budding Breeder & Trainer
    Years
    Welcome to the insanity! Just kidding. There's a great bunch of people here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Thanks everyone. I will check out that water type fan club. I'm glad to be here

Back