• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone i'm new here

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    hi everyone im new here and just wanted to say hello.

now about me:
    i'm a boy i have played every Pokemon game that has come out in Canada(i guess you can say i'm a poke'maniac )

i'm very friendly and love to teach people how to play games and give them tips.

i also love to play with others and play fair

i also have played other games like the legend of zelda,mario,kirby,donkey kong and many more

im an experienced player and specialize in turn based strategy games and platformers

other then that i just like to play games and have fun:)

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Squirmey! Always nice to see you here, and you definitely joined at a good time with all those Christmas events happening right now.

Going by your post you seem to have played a lot of popular Nintendo games, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the Video Games board, which has a 25 Days Of Gaming event still underway so it's still a great time to get involved and have fun with our fellow gamers! There's lots of topics around that section so it should keep you busy for a while, but feel free to explore other sections as well.

Anyways, have a great time with us and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the staff members! We're always happy to give you a hand, but I'm sure you'll love making the decision you joined so hopefully everything lives up to your expectations. See you for now, and I'll hopefully catch up with you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey what's up Squimey! I hope you have a good time here. It's cool how you're a Canadian (at least I'm assuming you are or you just travel to Canada to get Pokemon games) because I think Canadians are pretty cool. I'm glad you're friendly because that means you'll fit right in with everyone else here.

What's your favorite game(s) you've ever played? Mine is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, squirmey! I'm Dragon. It's lovely to meet you! ^^

I'm glad that you have a lot of fun with the pokemon games. xD We're most certainly happy to have you! Good to see you like the general nintendo games too. I love Turn Based RPG games like Fire Emblem too, oh and also Zelda, Kirby and the general nitendo games too; I'm quite a fan of em' myself! I look forward to any you decide to put up here in the VG board! ♥

Do you have a favorite game or generation of pokemon? o: Just a little side question, haha. But yes, great to have you here, and enjoy your stay! Hopefully we'll get to meet up again real soon~! Have a grrreat night. :3

Years
  • Hi Squirmey! The more new members the merrier, welcome to the world of PC.

Does seem like you're a pretty big Pokemon fan, which is awesome. ^_^ I've been playing since the beginning with Red and Blue 15 years ago now so.. quite a while back baha. Pokemon continues to become more and more awesome over time so it's not the kind of franchise you can ever drop (at least in my eyes).

And great to have Kirby players as well awe. What was your favorite Kirby game? I've played Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA, Canvas Curse, Super Star Ultra, Magic Mirror, and Triple Deluxe. Want to get Epic Yarn but holding off for now.

Be sure to stick around here as there is a lot to discuss and we're always happy having new faces. :') Let the staff know if you're ever confused along the way; we're down to help whenever. Cheers!

Back