• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!I'm new :)

rasta likuid

Aqua Master
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm new here I hope I fit in.I just wanna make friends and get to interact well with the people here.Well I also have a forum I made sometime ago but I have no members and I wish I do.I'm actually requesting staff
    -Global Moderator(super Mod)
    -Honour Guard
    -**Co-Admin(this rank I will only promote at the time I see you are a great member and a good poster)

this is the link

pokemonheaven.myfastforum.org(copy it and paste it on the web bar cause I'm not allowed to post urls yet)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! Welcome to PC. Glad you decided to join so have fun
    and check out the rules.

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aww... Hi there, cheseuy-pu~... Sadly, you can't advertise forums. That's against the rules, boy. If I were you, I would delete the link. :3 So yeah, welcome to the forum. If you need help with some stuff, send me a message. Have fun, pupu.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Plan to stay

Greetings!

Stay here longer for a week and login more than once!

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Welcome,Also read the rules carefully and most importantly...HAVE FUN!

Back