• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone i'm the newest boon!

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    hi to everyone. i'm really old, prolly older then 90% of the other people here. but it's cool. i hope to post often and read posts often. pizzle. ;)

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Hey, Desa. Have fun here. Yay first 2 welcome ;) Anyway saty active, yea! Lol

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Uhh O.O
    Desparecidos... That is portuguese, no? :P
    Welcome to PC! Im Castrainer... Me is Evil XD
    Well, read da evil rules to have da right freaking fun XD

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
    lol HIII,
    hehe soz im kinda late iv just come bk on! im a newbie 2 so welcome 2 pc! its totally awsome and i hope u have a great time c u :D :P

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Hi! welcome to PC!!! Have fun posting and read the rules plz!!
    Many nice ppl in here! but beware of evil ones! *cough cough* the evil n00b bullier knows himself o_O

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Hello! :D Welcome to the PC forums. Have fun and don't brake any rules. If you need anything just pm me and I'll be glad to help you out with anything.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Desa hope you have fun and post alot

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie foe PC President

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2004
    velcome! Lolz, I'm new here too, in fact, the newest! At least thats what it says down there @.@

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    heyy thanks everyone! warm welcome lol. Desaparecidos is i believe spanish, but it's the name of my favorite band. =D

and i'm 20, but as i just noticed through looking at the members there are a few older people as well.

i guess i'll see everyone in the threads. :D

Back