• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!! My Name is Edward.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    hi everyone my name is edward ive been a fan of pokemon ever since pokemon mania first hit the states...over time of course i grew apart from the franchise.

however i recently saw pictures of "the pokemon girl" and she created pokemon nolstagia for me so here i am

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Edward!

Alot of the time it's nostalgia that brings people back to Pokemon and to this little peice of the internet! I hope you enjoy yourself here and im sure you will make alot of freinds but remember to follow the rules as you wouldn't want to be getting banned now would you? Well anyway stay active and i will see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Hello and welcome to PC Edward!

Alot of the time it's nostalgia that brings people back to Pokemon and to this little peice of the internet! I hope you enjoy yourself here and im sure you will make alot of freinds but remember to follow the rules as you wouldn't want to be getting banned now would you? Well anyway stay active and i will see you around!

thanks

dragon souther

:) :) :) :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hey Eddie! (Thats one of my fav wrestlers anme before he died) Hope you dont mind the name. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welome Edward to PC,and I hope you enjoy your stay while at are forum. Hope to see you around soon,and if you have any question's feel free to pm me.

~Paul

Back