• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! ^w^

Years
  • Hey all, I'm Sylvespurr, also known as Arthur. I'm a 20 year old student currently living in Ontario, Canada while I'm studying Women and Gender Studies, but I'm originally from Guernsey, just south of the UK.

I've been a massive fan of the Pokemon series ever since I first discovered it, a few years after it first came out. I've always loved the video games, but my favourite part is probably the TCG. I'm a Pokemon Professor and Tournament Organiser, and I'm currently helping to run a league. I'm also a fan of the anime, and I'm currently on a mission to (re)watch all the episodes and movies of the anime - I'm at 17% at the moment :)

When I'm not playing or thinking about Pokemon, I enjoy Animal Crossing, LOTRO, and Minecraft, as well as social justice, music and roleplaying.

Can't wait to meet everyone on the site! ^_^
    -Arthur

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey all, I'm Sylvespurr, also known as Arthur. I'm a 20 year old student currently living in Ontario, Canada while I'm studying Women and Gender Studies, but I'm originally from Guernsey, just south of the UK.

I've been a massive fan of the Pokemon series ever since I first discovered it, a few years after it first came out. I've always loved the video games, but my favourite part is probably the TCG. I'm a Pokemon Professor and Tournament Organiser, and I'm currently helping to run a league. I'm also a fan of the anime, and I'm currently on a mission to (re)watch all the episodes and movies of the anime - I'm at 17% at the moment :)

When I'm not playing or thinking about Pokemon, I enjoy Animal Crossing, LOTRO, and Minecraft, as well as social justice, music and roleplaying.

Can't wait to meet everyone on the site! ^_^
    -Arthur

Hey Arthur,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

While I stopped TCG quite a while back because I just didn't have the resources to keep playing, I still am quite fond of it - but it's hard to juggle both the VGC and TCG at the same time. It's nice to see that you're a tournament organizer as well as a Pokemon Professor. Good luck with your league, I'm sure it'll continue to grow.

It seems that they're quite a few people here than enjoy ACNL, or AC in general. I'm actually quite fond of it myself, so maybe we should play together sometime?

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or would just like to chat, I'll be more than happy to help. Hope too see you around, ciao! ^~^

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello Sylvespurr, welcome to PC. You mentioned that you like roleplaying? I bet you'd like the Roleplaying section then. For some odd reason I call myself a Pokemon professor too, but more of a scientist as I'm planning a hobby/job dealing with animals and Pokemon haha.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Oooh, have you been collection/playing the TCG long? I started collecting when I was younger, but it reached a point where there were too many cards to get and not enough money to get them, so now I don't stand a chance of catching up! We have a section dedicated to the Pokemon TCG here though, it sounds like it'd be your thing!

I'm on a quest to re-watch every anime episode myself...I started it last year and I've just hit the Battle Frontier arc, so still got a fair ways to go yet, since I'm only watching one episode a day. I imagine you'll get through it all quicker than me, though. xD

Feel free to drop me a VM anytime if you'd like someone to chat to. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Greetings to you. Expect to have a great time here. I used to collect the cards in the Pokemon TCG, but I retired from collecting them ten or so years ago. Speaking of attempting to watch every episode of something, I am currently doing a challenge of watching every single episode of Power Rangers on Netflix. I am currently on the sixteenth season, which is Power Rangers Jungle Fury. I will be seeing you around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Arthur; nice to meet you. Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Yeah, I've always been a fan of Pokémon for a decently long time. I've gotten into it thanks to anime (even though I no longer watch it, sadly, but should, considering the amount of good reviews X and Y series seem to be getting currently), and stuck with it thanks to their games, which I find to be very enjoyable. Although they could get repetitive at times, especially with their defeat-evil-organization formula and what, they're still able to give us some fun moments to this day, which, I believe, is one thing many of us do appreciate.

I hope you have an enjoyable stay here, dear. Should you ever need anything, don't be afraid to contact staffers, as they're always here to lend assistance. Also, if you need somebody to generally chat with, I'm here, so please feel free to drop a message on my profile any time you wish, and I'll respond. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh yeah? Sounds interesting! I wish you the best of luck in your studies! I'm studying Engineering myself, so, hopefully booth of us will have bright futures ahead! Ah but meanwhile, welcome to the forums, fuzzy buddy! I live in Ontario, Canada too so, glad to meet another Canadian! And I hope you're having a good morning. :3

I should get back to Animal Crossing at.. some point, haha. Though things might of been changed a lot. Still though, they're really good games! Mmm, we have a video games board too, so, maybe if you have the time, you can come check it out! But I hope you have fun on here in general. <33

Have a great time, and I can't wait to get to know you as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or any other staff member anytime you please! <33

Years
  • For some reason I missed this thread, but hey late welcome to you Arthur!

The others have probably gotten your interests covered but I'm sure you'll especially love the Trading Card Game board. I've never played the TCG nor I do ever plan to, but I have to give credit for all the nice artwork they have on the cards. We also have the Video Games board given you seem to love a bit of gaming and it's a popular section so you'll definitely enjoy it. Dragon happens to mod that section as well so I'm sure he'd love to see you over there!

Have a great time with us, Arthur and if you need help the staff are always around!

- Hikamaru

Back