• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
Years
  • Hello, I'm Kaylee. To tell you a little about myself, I love dark and fire type pokemon. My favorites are Ninetails, Umbreon, Houndoom, and Arcanine. I'm very friendly and talkative, and love to make friends. Please tell me if I have done anything wrong or that breaks the rules around here, if I do I am very sorry and will try to learn as quickly as possible. See you around,
    -Kaylee

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • HEy there! You seem to be following the rules JUST fine!

Have a GREAT time and explore some! Meet some new people, and post lots!

And maybe have a shot at the pink! ;p

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes. Also, thank you Pheonix Boy, for the siggy info, I'll fix that as quick as possible, sry. Also, I have a question for anyone who might be able to help me. I was wondering just where to go to get a cool ID like some of you guys have.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • In the Community Questions & Feedback, check out the Hosting thread, attach it there and I'd be glad to host it and make it smaller at the same time. =3

And the Trainer Cards can be found in the subforum to Mixed Art - down at the bottom of the forum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Have Fun! Read the rules! Post alot! And get that signature resized soon!!

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • ya waz welcome to pc!!!*bright lits shine everywere* have a nice stay and humm... that is all i guess?

OHHH here is a smaller version of that pic if u want it?

click on it

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Welcomenezz! You zeem really nice zo I'm zure you'll make tonz of friendz before ya know it ^__^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, you have the same name as me, except mine is spelled differently, lol. ^_^ Welcome to PC, and have fun posting!

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • Hi Kaylee. ^-^

Have fun here at PC, I'm trying to become more outgoing, so this seems like a good way to start, by greeting people! hehe.

Post lots, (unlike me. XD) and have fun! (like I do. ^^)

Back