• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • Welcome to PC Gunray! I'm sure you will enjoy it here and make lots of new friends! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! See you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi Gunray!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Gunray!

We must all be new at one point, right? I'm sure you will get to know the ol' PC boards like the back of your hand in no time flat. Until then, have fun exploring.

So, mind telling us a little about yourself? I'm sure we would all love to know how you found this particular community or what originally sparked your interest in Pokémon. It's your introduction, however, feel free to share what you want.

Take care, and I'll see you around!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey I still consider myself new! In any case welcome to PC! I'm sure you will fit right in here and have fun! You will find that everybody here is very nice so you won't have trouble making freinds! If you have any questions then feel free to VM/PM me!

Well see you around!

PS: *agrees with Hallucination* MOREINFO KTHNXBAI!

Back