• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    I haven't really been involved with anything pokemon-related lately, but I deceided to start playing ROMhacks and other stuff to do with the series when I found out about this site, so... Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hello(:
    Make sure to read the rules!
    And if you're interested in ROM hacking, I think we have a thread for thatt..

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Erm, we have a huuuuuuuuuge board dedicated solely to ROM hacking. XD I'd feel terrible for the ROM hacking moderators if all of that stuff was condensed to a single thread!

But yeah, you've certainly come to the right community if hacking is your game. We're pretty awesome in that department. ;D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Like Hiidoran said, you came to the right place for ROM Hacks since the ROM hacking community here is quite large and active. I hope you find everything else to be satisfactory as well. Enjoy yourself.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Hey man! Yeah.. we have tons of ROM hacking! Be sure to hit up some Other Chat if you're in the mood for different discussion, though! I'm around there quite a bit so I hope to see you around!

Back