• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hey everyone! My name is nkarr. I'm a long-time Pokemon player, starting off on Game Boy Color and staying with it up until now. I own Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Soul Silver, and Black. I came to these forums because I recently became interested in competitive battling in Gen IV and V. I'm excited to be a new member and I'm looking forward to learning a lot!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh the glory days of the Game Boy..somehow I wish I still had one. xD

Well, welcome to PC, nkarr! I see you're interested in competitive battling. Have you visited the Competitive Battling Center? If not, I really think you should...especially that you want to learn more about from having the perfect Pokemon party or maybe a few tips on a good battle. ;)

I'm also excited that you've decided to join us as well! The PokeCommunity is an amazing place with awesome people you're going to meet! Just remember that if you have any questions about anything PC, you can ask myself or my partner Hiidoran! Be sure to read those rules and the FAQ, and I'll see ya around!~

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
  • maybe you can teach me how to competitive battle
    welcome to PC! Enjoy yourself here :P and yea... Wish I was into Pokemon during the glory days :3

Back