• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the forums LuvdiscLady ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Have fun. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, LuvdiscLady! It's great to see ya here. So I see you're a huge fan of Luvdisc? As a welcome gift, here's a Luvdisc for you!
    Spoiler:

So, tell us! What really brought you here to the PokeCommunity? We have tons of things to do here, and to discuss. Here at PC, we're quite friendly. We're outgoing and fun, and best of all, we're the best of friends. We don't bite! we all share one thing in common: our love for Pokemon, and we have lots of it. :D

So, don't be shy and jump in on the discussions we have for you here. We range from the games to the anime to the TCG in general. Read those rules before you do so, though. If you have any questions, you can ask me, Hiidoran, or any higher staff member with a bold name. Or if you just want to talk, my inbox is open as well. ^_^ Again, it's awesome to see ya here. Have an AWESOME TIME!

LuvdiscLady

Sweet as can be~
    Years
    Thank you! I'll be sure to read all of the rules. :pink_smile:

My friend asked me to join so we could make new friends and find people who have the same interests as us! I think his username is minajeh.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to PC!

So, interested in Pokemon? Any aspect of it in particular or just everything about it? Either way, we probably have a place here to discuss it, so look around! Me, I'm pretty much just into the video games. I never collected the cards, and the Pokemon anime makes me angry. But the games are somehow charming and addicting so I keep coming back to them even 12 years after first picking up Blue.

Well, that aside, enjoy your time on the site, and I hope you stay active for a good long time! Have fun!

Back