• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Hello everyone. I'm new here been lurking for a while although I'm not new to the Pokemon world. I've been playing for years. Mostly like to raise and breed Pokemon. I'm not much of a battler but I want to start. Looking forward to posting, trading and battling. Thanks.

-e

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome! There are two of the best places that you'll want to join up. The Trade Corner, as well as the Competitive Battling Center. In the TC, You can trade your Pokemon so you can complete your PokeDex, or maybe collect rare Pokemon. You can also discuss breeding and other stuff. :D

Since you're willing to learn about battling, you'll learn a lot at the CBC. You can battle with other members via WiFi, or on Pokemon Online (yep, we have our own server. :D). Talk about IV/EVs and movesets you use with your Pokemon, as well as rating Pokemon teams.

See? There's a bunch to do and I only introduced you to two sections. :P Take your time exploring what else PC has to offer, and you'll be on your way to become an active member. :D Have a great time here, and ask me questions if you need any help. See ya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    Welcome! If you ever would be searching for shiny/flawless pokemon from 5th gen feel free to stop by on mine trade thread I can get almost any pokemon from 5th gen =)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Ohaii, Helmet! :'D .. Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join after lurking around, so I'm quite somewhat sure that your familiar with some of our sections here. :) ..

Anyway, as what as Meganium90 said, there's the Trade Corner if you want to complete your Pokedex, breed Pokemons, or perhaps just talk around there about stuff relating to this! Aand this is kind of random but, try to check out the Pokemon Groups as well! You can join clubs there to discuss about a certain Pokemon that you joined to! /random XD

Don't worry about making friends by the way, I'm sure you will get along well! If you have any questions, go to my profile and leave a message! I'd be happy to help you out! Have fun and follow the rules as always! See you around ~

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Thanks everyone! Everyone seems really nice. I already started looking at some of the groups and the trade corner. Looking forward to contribute.

Back