• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

LazyDeer

Pokemaniac
    Years
    My name is Joshua, and I'm a Pokemaniac. I've been playing Pokemon for 12 years now and I just started learning about breeding, EVs, and Natures. My favorite Pokemon of all is Umbreon, and at the moment I'm playing Pokemon White. I'm not sure if this I can do this, but if anyone has a Zorua for trade (preferably in egg form) please PM me. I don't have anything worth trading besides my Victini, which I'm sure, everyone has. Anyway, hope to make some friends and rivals, catch you later.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, LazyDeer (sounds kinda humorish when I say it. lol). Great to see ya here at PC. :D I LOVE UMBREON. Umbreon is definitely my favorite Eeveelution.

I'm pretty much a PokeManiac as well, I mean.. I just love to show off mah Pokeymanz and show off my winning streaks in terms of battles. lol So you can pretty much call that. xD

Anyways, I'm sure someone can trade you (or give you) a Zorua for trade. I would give you one because I have a lot of Zorua eggs, but my sister's DS broke, so heh, no trading/battling for me xD ALTHOUGH, someone at the Quick Trade Thread located inside the Trade Corner would be happy enough to trade you one. Yep, we have a large Trading forum, whether you need to complete your PokeDex, or want to collect a special Pokemon.

Other areas such as the Competitive Battling Center, as well as the Black & White boards, can also be interesting for you. There's so much to discover here, and I'm just getting started. xD

I want you have fun here, and I guess I'll see ya laterz! Drop me a shout out if you need any help getting around. :D

Years
    My name is Joshua, and I'm a Pokemaniac. I've been playing Pokemon for 12 years now and I just started learning about breeding, EVs, and Natures. My favorite Pokemon of all is Umbreon, and at the moment I'm playing Pokemon White. I'm not sure if this I can do this, but if anyone has a Zorua for trade (preferably in egg form) please PM me. I don't have anything worth trading besides my Victini, which I'm sure, everyone has. Anyway, hope to make some friends and rivals, catch you later.

Hi there Josh, I'm playing Black right now.

You want to trade? Look at our Trade Corner!

Read the rules or contact a moderator if possible.

Have a nice time here!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Joshua!

I think you'll be going to the Trade Corner just for it, eh? There, you'll find lots and lots of trades waiting for you. :p

Have fun around the forums anyway! Maybe I'll be seeing you soonish, huh? Other people would also like to meet you, I'm sure of it.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, LazyDeer! Your username is certainly quite unique! I'm also a huge fan of Umbreon, it's on my top three list of my favorite Eeveelutions, the first being Glaceon and the third being Leafeon which means it's second here in my list! It's really great to tell everyone proudly that you have been a Pokemon fan for almost a decade now, and it's great to see old-players join PC too! I've also been playing for almost a 12 years now and still going strong. :D

I'm not really into battles & stuff, but I did learn a few things in CBC, and I'm definitely eager to learn more. But it's not just in my nature to battle. There's a lot of battlers around, so go hunt 'em!

I think the members above me pretty much told you what boards & sections here that you might want to visit such as the Trade Corner, Competitive Battling Center, as well as the Black & White boards. Yes, PC is definitely huge and there's a lot of boards around. So take your time to check 'em one by one, you'll surely have lots of fun doing that, well I did, and I hope it would do teeh same for you, haha

Once again, welcome and I hope you will have a great time here and eventually become an active member as well! Don't forget to read the rules if you still haven't done it yet by the way! It's really important to give them a look, even once! Some are common sense but some can get a little bit tricky, so familiarize yourself with it!

Back