• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a 13 year old from Alaska.(I don't live in a igloo but a half 'renovated house' thanks step-dad...)I'm looking for help making a hack for Fire Red( I have the map and region down.)
    Here's some facts about me:

First Game: Ruby
    Favorite Game:Emerald (I love Hoenn)
    Favorite Pokemon: It's between Sableye, Swampert and Charizard.

That's all I can really think of...

Sincerely,
    austinfelix111

P.S. here's the link to my facebook if you want to see me and friend me:

Years
    Hey there =)

I also joined PC not too long ago =) I get the hang of it a little and people are really nice here. You'll be helped here. It's great to be in the Community =) Hope you enjoy it

Btw, as for hacking, i have no idea maybe someone else can help you XD I just play the games

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Alaska.. wow that must be an interesting place to live. (don't worry, I live in Canada and people ask me if i live in an igloo :P) Welly you'll get a lot of help here for your hack thats for sure! You just need to ask around and even look up some tutorials made by the community and your sure to find stuff you``ll need. I`m also a novice hacker with fire red so if you`d like I can try to help you any way I can. :) Nice favourites by the way, there a bit different from what most people would say around here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    First off, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time here. Alaska seems like a really cool place to live; I got to see it last year, and it's pretty nice out there. Your first Pokémon game and favorite Pokémon game are the same as mine! Good to know that another person likes Hoenn also. Good luck with your Fire Red hack by the way! Hope to see you around the forums!

Back