• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I've been playing and watching Pokemon since I was in..... 3rd grade! Which is a long time ago since I'm in college nao :3

My cousin gave me a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue when I was still in elementary school, my starters have always been water Pokemon since then (Squirtle, Piplup, Mudkip)
    I'm currently playing Diamond right now, somehow caught Pokerus so I'm currently looking into EV training stuffs and training a 2nd team (lvl 30s) =o

Nice to meet you all, hopefully I'll get to know some people here and have fun =D
    I can't make Poffins to save my life @_@

Years
    Hey Dragonsong.

I'm Hikari.

So, you're playing Diamond? You should start playing Black or White so you can get prepared for Black 2 and White 2, which will be AWESOME!!!

You seem to be like my brother, he only chose Water Starters until White (he chose Tepig cos he hated Oshawott). I tend to only choose Water or Fire Starters, I just don't work well with Grass Starters.

I love comedy, memes, trivia, TV, social media and Pokemon! (My fave Pokemon is Oshawott cos he's soooooooo cute!)

Send me a VM if you need to chat with someone, or just contact a bold name user for the tough questions.

- Hikari10

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
    I've been playing and watching Pokemon since I was in..... 3rd grade! Which is a long time ago since I'm in college nao :3

My cousin gave me a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue when I was still in elementary school, my starters have always been water Pokemon since then (Squirtle, Piplup, Mudkip)
    I'm currently playing Diamond right now, somehow caught Pokerus so I'm currently looking into EV training stuffs and training a 2nd team (lvl 30s) =o

Nice to meet you all, hopefully I'll get to know some people here and have fun =D
    I can't make Poffins to save my life @_@

If a dratini uses sing, is it a dragonsong?

Anyway..... Hiya I'm Renegade #1 n00b!
    I like Gen IV, it's pretty epic. I'm sure you'll get to know lots of people.

Welcome and *walks off whistling a DragonSong*

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Maybe! =o

Thanks for the welcome ^^
    I only started playing Diamond this year! So it might be a while before I get around to Black and White =P

Sorry for the late reply, Site's been a bit slow for me so I've had trouble accessing it.

Back