• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! =)

Slashex

The Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    Hi! I am slashex and I started playing Pokemon three years ago. My first Pokemon game is Diamond. Now i am playing Heartgold. It's best ;)

My Pokemon team is :

Riolu|Marowak|Typhlosion|Blastoise|Torterra|Pidgeot

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    A newbie Pokemon trainer! It's so awesome that Pokemon is still attracting new fans!

HeartGold and SoulSilver are the best games ever in my opinion. They're so awesome because now you get to see what all us first-generation Pokemon fans got to experience, only with better graphics and even more gameplay :P.

So welcome to the community, Slashex! I've never met a Pokemon fan quite this new before; it's very very exciting :D. There is still so much for you to explore and see! I'm so excited for you! You have so many firsts ahead of you! :D you have to stick around and let me know how it goes!

Welcome to PC! :3 Diamond was a big step-up from the previous games in terms of graphics, I actually imported a Japanese Pearl before the English release since I was so desperate to play them. XD;; You should pick up B/W when you're able, they were also pretty good! n_n

Glad to see you've already been digging around this awesome forum. :D Really, have fun around here! We've got a lovely community. Hopefully I'll continue to see you around, yes?

Years
    Hi! I am slashex and I started playing Pokemon three years ago. My first Pokemon game is Diamond. Now i am playing Heartgold. It's best ;)

My Pokemon team is :

Riolu|Marowak|Typhlosion|Blastoise|Torterra|Pidgeot

Hi Slashex, I am Hikari.

So, still playing 4th Generation? I have all the main 4th Gen games but Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver are the ones I play. I've also played 3rd Gen with Ruby and 5th Gen with Black. I plan on getting Black 2 and White 2 later this year.

HG/SS were really awesome due to the nostalgia it brought back to older fans. You should get Black or White since the story is really epic, now's a great time to play them cos you want to get used to 5th Gen in time for B2/W2.

The Pokemon Gaming boards are definitely what you want to check out, so go ahead and check it out now.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost. And no advertising please, cos you don't want to see my reaction to adbots.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, <3 I Liek Oshawottz

Back