• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone :)

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
  • Hye CutieMcashlee Welcome To The Forum!! I hope You will enjoy In this Forum While you can xD!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there CutieMcAshlee really nice meeting you. ^__^ Welcome to PC!

Please tell us more about yourself. We'd like to get to know you more, we don't bite. though some people may actually bite you.

As for me I'm a 20 year old, with an awesome goatee and I love to draw. and I own a club that you should look at and I love to draw. And if you couldn't tell, my favorite artist is Owl City. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6 when the anime premiered in the US.

PC have alot of friendly people here so it should be easy to warm up and break the ice. There's both Pokemon and non-Pokemon section with many topic you can talk about.

So hope you stick around and enjoy yourself. Have fun.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Welcome to PC AShley!.....hope you enjoy your stay and make alot of friends....

What are some of your specific interests? Rom hacking? trivia? fan fiction?

This is an awesome place with the friendliest members and mods on planet Earth lol, so don't feel shy to ask, should you need anything...

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hey hey in there, a big welcome to you Ashley, to our wonderful Community!
    Nice to meet you~

As AWsquared said, could you tell us more about you? It would be more easier to help you to advise you and of course break the ice. People will see your interests and then they could talk about your hobbies and make many friends. :3
    Don't worry, people in there are mainly friendly.

About me, I'm 20, Ukrainian girl, I'm kinda mad, I bite many new comers in there! Rawr!
    I love to draw, write, read and hang out with friends to make fun!
    I'm aslo a big fan of Eevee and Leafeon, as you can see (•ω•)

Feel free to contact us or me, if you need any help or just chat.

See youuh~

:7:

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Hey there McAshlee...Welcome to PC...I'm Chris...Nice too meet you...Well..I hope you will enjoy your first day here in Pc...I got nothing to say So...Enjoy yourself here..Make this place like home...xD...If u boring...you can chat with me though..See Ya~~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here!

Hopefully you've had a chance to explore the site a bit. You don't mention your interest area, but chances are we've got the right section(s) for you, no matter what your interest area in Pokemon is. Heck, we've got quite a few sections that deal with more general topics for a change of pace from Pokemon, which is actually where I spend the bulk of my time here. As for me, I've mostly been into the games, with some fan fiction writing thrown in here and there. But anime is really my big interest not related to Pokemon.

Well, I hope to see you around the site, and thanks for signing on with the awesomeness that is PC!

CutieMcAshlee

Meowth
    Years
  • Thanks for your warm welcome ..
    Im Ashlee Price from Michigan. Im 22 years old and ilove Pokemon since i was a teen :)
    nice to meet you all here .. ihope that ican have some REAL friends too ! Enjoy staying here :D

Years
  • Good day all, I am just new to your community forums. Pleasant to meet all of you right here.

Hello Ashlee, and welcome.

I'm pretty close to you as far as age goes, I turned 20 back in October and had a fun time.

I guess everyone else has already got you covered but if you need someone fun and friendly to talk to, then I'm your girl! I've been here for 20 months now and I have stuck around a lot.

Nice getting to know you Ashlee!

- Hikari10 (a.k.a. that Oshawott girl)

Back