• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    Professor Apollo is pretty fitting for a professor; I have a soft spot for mythology-based names. <3; Welcome to PC yes~

Ooh good luck with your project! Are you a hacker, then? How long have you been into it if so? I wouldn't say those names are too unoriginal either, I think with names like that the games have a lot of potential to have an amazing story. You should drop me off some information on 'em whenever you're able as I'm interested in seeing what they're about. :D But outside your project, is there anything else you're working on or anything you're interested in doing on the forum? You sound like a pretty nice person so I'm sure you won't have issues fitting in or anything, but I'd still love to know more about you as well as your plans for being here, if you have any.

I personally have been into Pokemon since the beginning and have played all of the main series games to date. Looking forward to the sixth generation especially - hope you are, too! Maybe you can post around the X and Y section if that's something you're interested in and speculate with others, but that's just a suggestion haha. Whatever it is you choose to do here, I hope you have an awesome time. :3

See you around and great meeting you!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi, Professor Apollo!

Cool names, btw! What exactly is an OC? Is that a game you're making? :p You should definitely tell us more about that project and your interests in the Pokémon games!

I hope you enjoy yourself, and see you around!

If you ever have a question or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a VM on my profile!

Thanks Cirno for the warm welcome and support on the project. I'll let you know about any developments. You might also know that Erebus' name comes from an entity of darkness in Greek mythology. The two are the same character, but not the same. The eventual showdown with Team Shadow ends with the revelation that both Apollo and Erebus are a split personality, essentially different people residing in the same mind.

I'll be sure to check out the X and Y forums :)

And Gyardosamped, OC stands for "original character". Thanks also to you for the support!

Back