• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!!!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
  • Hey there jokerman! It's okay, I didn't know what to say in my intro thread either. XD
    But I do hope you enjoy PC, and be sure to read the rules! ;)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • It feels stange to welcome someone from my school but.......... Welcome to the Pok?Community!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • jokerman said:
    :\ Hi everyone here!!! And I dont know what to say.
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. That's okay about don't know what to say. Anyway,please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time. If you need help or have any question,feel free to PM me. Maybe,I can't help you all but I'll try my best.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well hello!!! Post alot, stay active and hope you become a regular!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.Follow the rules and have a good time.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hmm, well, we dont want repeats of the same "old" line... abused line should i say, so...

may you live with pc as you flourish with many friends, :P

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Hola, Jokerman~! =D Welcome to the wonderful Pokemon Community! My name is Karli. :3 This is a great place, and I am hoping you will love it just as much as I do. I hope you have read the rules, and that you will follow them as well. ^_________^ PM me if ya need any help at all~! Have fun! <3

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hi jokerman. ^o^ I love your avatar, it's so cute! <3<3 Well, I hope you have a fun time here at PC. Please read and follow the rules and whatnot, but just have fun!! *glomps* I hope to see you around teh forums. ^^

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • jokerman said:
    :\ Hi everyone here!!! And I dont know what to say.
    Welcome to PC! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • XD Dont worry about not knowing waht to say, plenty people pretty much donmt know what to say. But some are determined to try and get to know others more plentifully and they say things about themselves, like hobbies, and such and such. And if you see my intro, you'll see how bad was I XD anyways, welcome.

Back