• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Been having a blast on this site. Just wonderin whats the best flashcart for roms and possibly migration over to the, spent literally hours trying to find the right one. Anyways thanks love the site will def donate

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
    Years
  • welcome to the site wicked if you have a problem with roms go to the roms and emulation thread at the bottom of the page because your question is kind of confusing just ask the question there everyone is friendly here so no need to be shy.

Years
  • Like Pikayosh said, the Emulation board will be your best friend for anything related to emulating games and ROM hacks. Be sure to take a peek if you haven't already! You can ask almost anything there, excluding requesting ROMs since that sadly isn't allowed on PC. :( We do have a massive hacks library to check out, though, so you're going to absolutely love it there! Any plans to make your own game in the future?

Anyways, a huge welcome to the community and it's a pleasure to meet you~ glad you're enjoying it here so far! Donations are really appreciated as they help the server to stay up and running for you wonderful members. I'd donate much more if I actually had a paying job right now; PC is worth every penny and I've made countless of great memories here. You'll probably have a similar experience if you stick around since we truly are a great community. :D Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? I'm crossing my fingers that you end up as an active community regular and explore the entire forum rather than just a single board or two as there's a lot more to this place than just Emulation, for example. We have plenty of events going on and there are some super fun ones lined up for the summer. You can trade, battle, join clubs, discuss your favorite Pokemon games, or even delve into music or TV show-related discussions.

Have an amazing time exploring, Wicked, and hope you find everything you need here. If you have forum-related questions, feel free to contact a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. I'd also suggest taking a little peek at our New Users' Hangout if you're interested in chatting with other members - both new and old alike - and meeting people here! Everyone is really, really friendly. :D

Have a great time, yeah?

Back