• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2013
    Hey! I'm Iceblast and I came here because I think Pokemon is awesome! I used to watch the original anime when I was a kid, and I have to say... when Ash was defeated in the last 16 of the pokemon league my 10 year old self was truly devastated (I still haven't quite got over it 13 years later...) I can't remember what the guy was called who he lost to, but I know he had a Pikachu named 'Sparky'. I thought for sure he was going to win!

I watched the orange league episodes and a couple of the movies, but it is mainly the games and music that I love most about Pokemon.

Can't wait for X and Y to come out!

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    Welcome To the Community Iceblast :), In here you can talk anything about Pokemon. You can talk about Pokemon Games,Anime,The new/old generations and Some Challanges ;), and if you need some help you can feel free to ask all the wonderful Staff here :). Now, Have fun and enjoy posting in this PokeCommunity ;).

PS. I can't wait for the pokemon X & Y too :D

Ooh, that was Richie! He was such an adorable character. I was pretty devastated as a kid when Ash lost too.. but luckily I've mostly gotten over it now. D8 Why not check out the Pokemon Anime board to discuss the old series there? It's all right if you haven't watched past Orange Islands since there are plenty of discussions open for fans who enjoyed the first series.

And welcome to PC, Iceblast!

Like Calem said, you can discuss pretty much anything here. We're one of the best Pokemon forums out there and definitely one of the more visually-pleasing ones.. so many lovely forum themes to choose from. :D; The games and music are some of my favorite aspects from Pokemon too, and my favorite song has to be Cynthia's battle theme. Sent shivers up my spine and made the battle so great, omg. Which songs do you like the most and what's your favorite game? On the note of X and Y.. can't believe there's only a month and a half left for that. Still hard to believe that we're finally going to get a main series 3D Pokemon game (I'm getting X)!

Anyways, have an amazing time on the forum, all right? We all do hope you'll stick around for a long time. Feel free to contact the staff with blue, orange, and red names if you need some help~

Years
    Hi Iceblast and welcome to PC!

Hehehe I remember that moment of the anime as well, Ash losing to Ritchie in the Indigo League mainly due to Charizard taking a nap and disobeying, but I got over it as I got older. But anyways, Cirno has showed you the Pokemon Anime section where you can discuss loads of things about the anime, from characters to individual episodes and more. But other than that, you'll enjoy everything else PC has on offer for you given we are a diverse community.

Like what my buddy Calem there said, we're one of the best places for Pokefans out there and we have so many skin designs you can choose from, and yeah I'm excited for X & Y as well, the starters all look pretty awesome (I'm a bit more biased to Froakie though) but I'm so glad I got a 3DS early. Anyways, we do hope you have an awesome time here and maybe stick around for months, even years like I did. I'm always happy to talk to you so leave me a visitor message or contact staff if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2013
    Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

@Calem - Thanks dude :) looking forward to talking with you.

@Cirno - I was only having a joke when I said I hadn't gotten over Ash losing in the pokemon league :) haha. Yeah Cynthia's battle theme is cool, it definitely made the battle more intense for me. My favourite music is probably like the pokemon gym theme and the vs. Rival song at the end of pokemon yellow. Yeah it really is a big deal that it is going to be 3D :) it was a dream of mine when I was younger to play a 3D pokemon game! Cya around on the forum!

@Hikari10 - Thanks man I appreciate it :) Yeah I think when I get the game I will end up choosing froakie as well, I haven't looked at what the final evolutions look like yet but I imagine froakie will end up looking the coolest. I still need to get a 3DS but it is something I will be getting soon. Cya around!

Back