• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Greetings to you all!

I am Seifonor (lots of people have a hard time saying that, so just call me Seif), been playing Pokémon since red and blue, stopped after gold/silver but picked it up again for pearl/diamond and Black/white (I got black and black 2). I'm not the best, but I try :)

I've been thinking about finally reaching out the other people in the pokémon community for a while now and finally I take the leap ^_^ hope I land in a great world!

Side note #2 : yeah with the accent you saw reading this message (PokÉmon) I speak french as a first language and I learned english since I was young (no I am NOT from france thankfully :P) no I don't have anything against France but I just don't like when a language is directed at one contry only ;)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey Seifonor, nice to meet you!
    (I can pronounce that just fine.. it's SI-fo-NOR, right?)

If this is your first time on a Pokémon forum, there's a lot to do, we're all very nice here, no one bites, and if there's plenty of non-Pokémon related stuff if you feel like talking about that too.

I could be wrong, but I believe we have a french language club.
    I learned french as a second language, since I live in Canada (two official languages FTW)

Anyways, cya around, and if you have any questions, we have lovely blue-usernamed moderators, who also do not bite.

Years
  • Yes I'm in Canada as well! :D I play the games in english though (all my video games in fact) 'cause it's better :)

As for the pronounciation, it's Saï (y'know... Raphael's weapon)-Fonor :P

As far as the biting goes ...let's just say that I fear mental bites more then the physical ones :P

Yeaaahhh it's my first time on a Pokémon forum ... what should be my next step? I'm preparing my Pearl / Heartgold / Black 2 games to be ready for when I'll go get my Pokémon Y copie (yeah I prefer the dark type menacing birdy over the fairy deer lol)

Years
  • Heya Seif! Welcome to PC! You don't need to be the very best there ever was (pun intended) to join us here since PokeCommunity's full of all sorts of people. I've been playing for a long time myself - Pokemon was one of the first things I was introduced to when moving to America from Europe. Did you try out HeartGold or SoulSilver? Those were remakes of the very popular Gold and Silver so it's definitely something I'd recommend if you want to relive those days. n~n Though I think Black/White 2 were my favorite of the newer batch of Pokemon games. :)

...I'm actually taking my third semester of French in college right now, too bad you can't be here to help me out with it haha. I find that the language goes in one ear and out the other for me so I forget super quickly. Language is a requirement for my major though, so I went with the beautiful language that is French~

Have a great time on the forum! Let me or another moderator know if you need any help. Like HackDeoxys said, no one here bites at all.

Years
  • Well cirno there's always skype where I could help you vocally :)

As far as the games I own, yeah I got pearl, heart gold, Black 1 and 2. I used to have silver back in the day so with heartgold I definatly relived my youth in HD :P (And the fact that in Black 2 there's Latios ... and in heartgold there's Latias helps me with my pokédex xD )

::EDIT:: Btw that pun stuck the Pokémon theme song in my head >.< baaaad lol *starts to listen to some Metal*

Years
  • Heya Seifonor and welcome!

You joined a pretty awesome community since PC is so diverse in both topics you can discuss as well as all the cool people you'll meet. I remember first getting into Pokemon thanks to the anime, and for my 11th birthday I got myself a GBA SP and a Pokemon Ruby Version game. I played it so much I was heavily anticipating the next generation, and since then I went on to play all of the main 4th and 5th Gen games on my trusty Nintendo DS Lite. Now that I have myself a 3DS XL, I'm all pumped for Pokemon X and Y. These games will have some of the biggest innovations and improvements the franchise has ever seen.

And don't worry if you're new to forums in general, PC's a good one to start with because the staff here know how to do their jobs and they're always there to assist you, like our sweetie Cirno over there. I'm always happy to meet new members so feel free to hit me up with a visitor message anytime. Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Now that I made myself an avatar (no it's not me on it lol) ... I just need to figure out how to make my signature appear ...

::EDIT:: AAAnd as I write this it appears >.< yay lol

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Yay! A Canadian! Bonjour! .. I am not good at French despite being raised in Canada... I don't know, I'm bad at all languages that require speaking.... :( Back on topic.... there is a Canada club here. Love the sig and profile pic

Back