• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone :)

Mega Charizard X

Team Froakie for life
Years
  • Hi guys.
    I'm new here. I can't wait to make friends, trade, talk with others and cannot wait for Pokemon X & Y.
    I am a friend of Gogoat Rocks! (if any body knows her)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there fellow Aussie! Welcome!

And yeah I've seen Gogoat Rocks around the forums, and she's been very active here lately. Given the fact you've now followed her here, I bet you'll plan on sticking around as well given how close X and Y are now. Can't wait for the new generation and everything, Kalos is looking to be an awesome region indeed, and I plan on picking Froakie as my starter because my love of Water-types meant I just had to be on Team Froakie.

But yeah, I do hope we get to know each other and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask those staff members you'll see around the forums with the blue/orange/red usernames. Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime and have an awesome time here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Mega Charizard X

Team Froakie for life
    Years
  • Hi there fellow Aussie! Welcome!

And yeah I've seen Gogoat Rocks around the forums, and she's been very active here lately. Given the fact you've now followed her here, I bet you'll plan on sticking around as well given how close X and Y are now. Can't wait for the new generation and everything, Kalos is looking to be an awesome region indeed, and I plan on picking Froakie as my starter because my love of Water-types meant I just had to be on Team Froakie.

But yeah, I do hope we get to know each other and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask those staff members you'll see around the forums with the blue/orange/red usernames. Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime and have an awesome time here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks. I will have a awesome time here. I decided to pick froakie as well. :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome to PC! And yeah, what Hikari said pretty much. I'm sure you'll have a great stay and enjoy the lead up to X and Y! Do you have a 3DS? If so, you should put your friend code in the friend coat part of the user profile so you can make lots of new friends for X any Y. Anyway, have fun!

Years
  • hey!! im also pretty new, joined yesterday. but if you feel like talking or something, im always open :) also do you know if youll be choosing x or y yet?

Mega Charizard X

Team Froakie for life
    Years
  • Hey there~

Welcome to PC! And yeah, what Hikari said pretty much. I'm sure you'll have a great stay and enjoy the lead up to X and Y! Do you have a 3DS? If so, you should put your friend code in the friend coat part of the user profile so you can make lots of new friends for X any Y. Anyway, have fun!

Thanks. I don't have a 3DS yet but i'm planing to get one ether in two days or get a 2DS on the 12th.
    will have a lot of fun. thanks. ;)

hey!! im also pretty new, joined yesterday. but if you feel like talking or something, im always open :) also do you know if youll be choosing x or y yet?

Cool. I've decided to get Y. I like Yveltal very much and I like all the pokemon exclusive to Y.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congrats on nabbing such a good username! Welcome to PC. Mega Charizard X is the best Charizard ever, and that's saying something for me since I was never a Charizard fan before. But this guy most certainly will be on my team at one point. <3 I also see you have a Pokemon Origins avatar so you are instantly amazing from that alone. I saw all four parts and this was the first time in almost fifteen years that I've enjoyed a Pokemon anime series this much.

Picking up a 3DS (or 2DS, either one) is worth every penny so I'm glad to hear you plan to get one. ....though lots of people seem to like Yveltal and sometimes I feel like one of the only ones picking Pokemon X, ugh. Well, it's the version that'll get the Charizard X stone, so that's a really good thing about it.

Been enjoying PC so far? I certainly hope so! See you around and do drop off a message whenever if you'd like to chat. :)

Back