• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hello!

My name's Luis and I'm from the U.S. I'm Mexican American and speak both English and Spanish fluently. I've always liked Pokemon but I took a fairly long "break" and am just returning so hopefully I can catch up with you guys although the only physical game I currently own is FireRed (Generation III is my favorite). If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Years
  • Oh yes gen 3 fans, you have my stamp of approval right away. I probably spent more hours on my gen 3 games than anything else so it's great to have more people who adore it as much as myself. :3 Welcome, Luis! Great to have you with us in the world of PokeCommunity. ♥

Any plans to try the newer games? X and Y are quite popular right now and brought many older fans back to the franchise so perhaps you can try them out in the future if you haven't already. But of course you're very much welcome even if you mostly play the first few gens so no worries there! Kind of wish I still had my GBA SP to play my older Pokemon games.. gave it to my bro and he lost it. >.>

Thanks for posting and intro and may you have a fantastic time roaming this place. :) Contact the moderators or other staff if you need any help!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hola, Luis! It just so happens that I speak both English and Spanish myself! I was born in Mexico and raised here in the US. So yayyy for that :D

Hopefully when you get the chance, you can try out the DS games like Black & White. It's currently my favorite generation of games, and they're worth playing because of the enhanced storyline. FireRed is also a wonderful game. The fact that it's a remake of RBY, plus the addition to play as Leaf...amaaaazing :D

Feel free to shoot me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk and such. I'm up for Pokemon talk or any other talk on interests we may have. I'm an open book. :) Feel free to explore around the forums as well, because we have A LOT in store for you!~ You'll love it here! Have fun okay :)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • Oh yes gen 3 fans, you have my stamp of approval right away. I probably spent more hours on my gen 3 games than anything else so it's great to have more people who adore it as much as myself. :3
    Lol, I believe that the gen 3 have been played more than any other gen, they too are my fav and I continue to go back to them. And Welcome to PokeCommunity Luis! I don't quite speak much Spanish but I have a Hispanic background. All though no one judges here! Again, welcome!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Oh yes gen 3 fans, you have my stamp of approval right away. I probably spent more hours on my gen 3 games than anything else so it's great to have more people who adore it as much as myself. :3 Welcome, Luis! Great to have you with us in the world of PokeCommunity. ♥

Any plans to try the newer games? X and Y are quite popular right now and brought many older fans back to the franchise so perhaps you can try them out in the future if you haven't already. But of course you're very much welcome even if you mostly play the first few gens so no worries there! Kind of wish I still had my GBA SP to play my older Pokemon games.. gave it to my bro and he lost it. >.>

Thanks for posting and intro and may you have a fantastic time roaming this place. :) Contact the moderators or other staff if you need any help!

Hi! Thanks for the greeting.

I actually purchased a Nintendo 3DS XL and Pokemon Y just last night. :) I'm loving it so far. I can see there's a big difference for me. I was confused at first but I'll get used to it as I go on.

Hola, Luis! It just so happens that I speak both English and Spanish myself! I was born in Mexico and raised here in the US. So yayyy for that :D

Hopefully when you get the chance, you can try out the DS games like Black & White. It's currently my favorite generation of games, and they're worth playing because of the enhanced storyline. FireRed is also a wonderful game. The fact that it's a remake of RBY, plus the addition to play as Leaf...amaaaazing :D

Feel free to shoot me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk and such. I'm up for Pokemon talk or any other talk on interests we may have. I'm an open book. :) Feel free to explore around the forums as well, because we have A LOT in store for you!~ You'll love it here! Have fun okay :)

Hello! Thank you!

I was born here in the U.S. but I've always wanted to go to the state that my mother was born in. It sucks that it's really dangerous because of the drug cartels. :(
    I'll try them out when I get the chance. I just got Pokemon Y yesterday so I'm playing that at the moment. I gotta say, it's really fun. I've been looking through the different sections and I agree, there is a lot in store. :)

Lol, I believe that the gen 3 have been played more than any other gen, they too are my fav and I continue to go back to them. And Welcome to PokeCommunity Luis! I don't quite speak much Spanish but I have a Hispanic background. All though no one judges here! Again, welcome!

Thank you!

Well, it's never too late to learn. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeey! Gen 3 is really amazing, and I think it's one of my favourite series of pokemon games! I played a lot of Pokemon Emerald at the time, in which, the only thing that I didn't like aobut it was how long it took to find a Feebas. Ugh. ;o; But it's really good! So is FireRed/LeafGreen; I've gotten LG for Christmas one time, and loooved it ever since. <3

Glad to know you're loving Pokemon Y so far! I'm actually excited for what they'll cook up next; what with Pokemon Bank coming out sometime in the future, I'm kind of excited for the compatibility of future pokemon games for it! Anywho, biiig welcome to the forums for ya, Luis! Got any boards that have your eye on so far? We've got many boards here, so I hope that you'll enjoy the ones you like!

And a great night to ya! If you ever need anything, all you need to do is ask, and I'll happily provide! Thanks for coming, and it's really great to meet you. :3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome to PC, badmatter! You have excellent taste for liking Gen 3. That Gen introduced my favorite Pokemon games, RSE. FRLG are fine as well, though I prefer HGSS.

Back