• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    New to the forums and fairly new to Pokemon. I'm currently LPing Leaf Green on YouTube so I've been looking for some tips and tricks to building a decent team. Hunting around for forums I stumbled upon PC :)

Edit: I'm not here to advertise my channel by the way. I understand that's pretty low. If you'd like to see it it's in my signature but by no means am I here for that. I'm here to learn and become a better player.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi FruitlessSoup! So nice to meet you, and welcome!

Don't worry about being nervous, but at least you linked your YouTube channel in your signature and that is acceptable here, it's just linking to it via a thread that isn't allowed. The Let's Plays subforum in Video Games is definitely your go-to place for sharing your LP's. Just remember to read the rules there and you shall be fine.

I hope you settle in well, and get the assistance you need along the way. The staff are always there to answer any questions you have, and I'm always open for a chat so leave me a visitor message. Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    I was lurking around before I made this thread and saw something about only allowing signature links so I figured that's a good idea :)
    Thanks for the welcoming and I'll be sure keep you in mind with all my questions I have

Back