• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Hi everyone, i'm PKMNRangerNick, or just Nick.

A bit about myself:

I'm in highschool
    I've been playing pokemon for 8 years now
    I play video games both casually and competitively
    Nintendo is my favorite game company
    I'm busy so I might not be on all the time
    My favorite Pokemon is Zigzagoon
    I collect shiny pokemon

That's pretty much it! I hope to helpful to the PokeCommunity!

-PKMNRangerNick

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Nick, welcome to PC! I am a fan of Shiny Pokemon as well, if you're interested in ever discussing the Pokemon check out the Shiny Hunters Club. It is a neat, active club which talks about shiny Pokemon, and the latest shinies they've caught or seen. Once again welcome, and if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to meet you, Nick, welcome to PokéCommunity! I go by Endless here (and various other names), but if you like, you're always free to refer to me as Ashley.

You've been playing Pokémon for about eight years, so that means you've started around generation three, right? Maybe four? Of those games, which did you enjoy most? Personally, I loved Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald; their region was simply amazing to explore, and storyline was quite intriguing, too. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum are good, and also FireRed and LeafGreen, but in my opinion, they're not exactly near RSE-level. Still enjoyed them, for sure!

I hope you like it here and enjoy yourself, dear. I'm here for you if you ever need anything. If you do, feel free to send me some message, and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Zangoooooose~ He's an interesting pokemon! I don't use it much, except one time on Pokemon XD, and it was pretty strong! Mmm, well, it's great to meet you Nick! Welcome to the forums this afternoon! :3

Other than pokemon, do you play any other nintendo games? I really like Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Super Mario, and so on myself, so, hooray for more nintendo fans! If you want to, we can discuss the nintendo games over on the Video Games board! But of course, there are many other boards to choose from, so, check them out and see what you like. :]

Yup, I hope that you'll be as active as you can be, and cheers! Have an enjoyable stay! <33

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hiya there, Nick!! Welcome to the forum.. Have fun and don't forget to stick with us always..araso!!

Back