• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone

Hi, guys!

I'm new (obviously, eugh). I found this forum through Google while looking for a list of the worst Pokemon in Gold/Silver/Crystal. Please don't answer that question here; I will post the question in another forum.

I can't afford Gen 4 or later, so I'm stuck with 1-3 and I am fine with that. In fact I like it. Johto's always been my fave gen anyway.

Wow, I thought I would have more to say here... Um... Hi?

Years
    Hello there to you, and I'm sure you will love the fact you decided to join because we are awesome.

Awww that kinda sucks you can't afford a DS or 3DS meaning no choice but to stay stuck in the past, but hopefully you can build up the time to get money up so you can join us in the new generation. Johto does have its fair share of fans, probably the second-biggest region fanbase behind Kanto as far as I'm aware.

No matter what kind of Pokemon fan you are, we'll still accept you like everyone else because we respect everyone's differences. I'll catch you around the forums and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime soon!

May I call you Aubrey then? ;P Welcome to PokeCommunity! ♥

Yeah Johto is a great region and HeartGold/SoulSilver were totally amazing too, hope you'll be able to play those eventually. Every generation has been amazing and the older games especially hooked me so much as a kid.. miss the times of going over to my friend's house and trying out the Mystery Gift option in her Stadium 2. Plenty of great people here to talk to and you can definitely ask pretty much anything regarding Pokemon so I'll cross my fingers you stick around! Have a good time~

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey there Aubrey. Nice to meet you *waves*

I loved early generation pokemon, never did play G/S/HG/SS though :( I missed out on a few gens though myself tbh, i went straight from Gen I to Gen IV. But Johto was my favorite region in the anime. Which i still admittedly love watching at the age of 30 haha, (I'm such a child at heart). Was still a fan of Pokemon even though i never played GenII/III.
    Whatever help/advice it is that you're after i'm sure you'll find it here at PC somewhere.

Back