• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Well, I was looking for websites where I could be able to find pokemon players to trade with so I can fill Pokedex entries & for evolution trades when I stumbled uppon this place, so I decided to register here & say hi :D. I'm going to be honest, I'm not the best person at introductions nor at socializing (irl or online) so I'm probably not gonna be that much of an active user here, but in any case I still hope we can all get along & hope I can find some trading partners to help each other out (especially with the upcoming arrival of Pokemon Sun & Moon). Hope you all have a great day/week, read you later.

I'm sure you'll find trade partners! Trading's quite popular here, and once Sun & Moon come out it'll explode all over again. Good luck. ^^

Welcome also Kuro, nice to meet you. Not very good at posting introductions personally, irl especially ha, so I can understand. The fact you even posted a thread to begin with is a huge step forward. ;D Enjoy your time here!

Years
    Welcome to the community and look no further! You're exactly where you wanted to be, and when Moon and Sun land you'll be awash with friends willing to trade with you! I hope you can be one of them when the time is right!

Back