• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • Hello!
    I've been a Pokemon fan for ages and I've been looking around for a community to join for a while. I'm particularly fond of roleplaying and hope to have some fun here with everyone else.
    I'm from Italy, I love cats, anime and manga, reading, programming and crocheting.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome! ^^ Those are pretty cool hobbies you've got, there's plenty of room to discuss it here. :D Anime/Manga and Roleplaying even got their own sections too! Have fun sticking around :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello!
    I've been a Pokemon fan for ages and I've been looking around for a community to join for a while. I'm particularly fond of roleplaying and hope to have some fun here with everyone else.
    I'm from Italy, I love cats, anime and manga, reading, programming and crocheting.

Hey welcome to the community as a new member i am also exploring here and i am liking it here, i hope you will too.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there! We've got sections dedicated to almost every one of your hobbies so o hope you have lots of fun browsing the forums! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. :)

Years
  • Cats are just precious. I've got two back home that I'll see when I return in November. :heart: Welcome to PC Reader! Got any preferred nicknames? Calling you Fast or Reader may not be what you'd like, aha.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Thanks everyone!
    Reader is fine if you like, I don't really mind. Just call whatever you want, even tfr.

Years
  • Hey, welcome to the forums! I too am a fast reader, and it's a skill that has served me well throughout my life :P I've been to Italy once, to Rome, but I'd love to hear more about it. Or about your cats, or anime, or manga. You sound very interesting overall!

Back