• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Venucharsaurizard

Fire type master
    Years
    Hi everyone here! I finally found a good site after leafing through all the cheat sites in the world and this is a good site!:D
    My name is Jon and I have an interest in Fruit machines and emulation, which got me into joining forums and so I decided to join a Pokemon forum, because I like Pokemon as well.
    I own Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Fire Red, which I play all the time to get my levels up on. My favourite pokemon is Metagross because basically it is hardly affected by anything. It is none of my 4 level 100s.
    Once again, great site! I will be around here often if you want a chat or anything!:D
    VC

Years
    It's nice to hear that we're a good site ^^ It's nice to hear that the effort that was put into making this site great is paying off.
    You have level 100 Pokemon? I think everyone has them but me ;_; I'm too lazy to train up my Pokemon.

Welcome to PC ^^ I hope you have great fun while you're here.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Hiya, VC! Welcome to PC! *hands you a rootbeer float*

Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends!

And my Metagross isn't too far behind yours... Lv. 89. The 100's I have on Leaf Green are Jirachi and Flygon.

Here's everything I have that's 70 and up:

Groudon (72)
    Metagross (89)
    Charizard (Char, My Starter, 88)
    Flygon and Jirachi (100)
    Mewtwo (Mina, 73)
    Mewtwo (Geno, 89)
    Swampert (71)
    Rayquaza (87)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Welcome to PC, My names Jenny ^.^You can PM me any time for a friend or if you need something answered for you!~ Stop by the rules some time, 'kay?

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Heya there!!^^ Welcome to PC!!! MAke sure you read the rules twice and make some new friends!! If ya need a friend or help, PM me anytime!!^^

Back